Chocolate Bear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Updates

Go down

Major Updates Empty Major Updates

Post  Mr Rawr Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 am

Ok well I finally enabled signatures (just figured it out lol).
If you have already attached a sig and it hasnt shown up in your old post thats mostly because the Signature allowance hadnt of been allowed then. So don't wonder why your signature isnt showing up in old posts.
You can usually attached a signatureto your posts by updating your profile in the section signature.
Another important tip is that if you actually want to SEE your sig you have to go to
Profile > Preferences
And if you scoll down the page you will eventually find the option to attach your signature. Press yes then save if you want to attach it (once you enable this you need to make new posts to see it due to the fourms signature allowance policy) and no to be boring lol.

Point system

Yeah I enabled the point system.
So if you plainly post your points go up.

On the middle right hand side of every bodies posts there are 2 icons a + and a -
+ represents the good comment button, press this and you raise their point system by 1
- represent the bad comment button doing the opposite to the + button.
Please dont abuse these buttons, be respectful or I will disable them.
Only press the + button when the user has posted a good or helpful comment.
And only press the - button when they have made a disrespectful comment or just spam.
Of and it also determines the users Reputation points too, lol.

Freestyle animation
You can post any animations here that you dont think arent thread worthy although put SOME effort into them.
Mr Rawr
Mr Rawr
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

https://chocolatebear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Major Updates Empty Re: Major Updates

Post  Mr Rawr Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 am

Oh and just about to forget theres also the "THANKS" button next to the quote or edit ( I forget )
This button adds +3 pts to their reputation and pt total.
Only press this when you ABOSOLUTELY think their post is awesome, helpful or just plain great.
Mr Rawr
Mr Rawr
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

https://chocolatebear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down